Gold Sparkly Dresses. Gold Taffeta Dress.
Gold Sparkly Dresses
- bubbling: marked by high spirits or excitement; “his fertile effervescent mind”; “scintillating personality”; “a row of sparkly cheerleaders”
- aglitter(p): having brief brilliant points or flashes of light; “bugle beads all aglitter”; “glinting eyes”; “glinting water”; “his glittering eyes were cold and malevolent”; “shop window full of glittering Christmas trees”; “glittery costume jewelry”; “scintillant mica”; “the scintillating
- Sparklies is a formal term, as used by British Sky Broadcasting (BSkyB) and a number of hardware makers including Amstrad and Pace, for interference on analogue satellite television transmissions.
- full-dress: suitable for formal occasions; “formal wear”; “a full-dress uniform”; “dress shoes”
- Put on one’s clothes
- (dress) put on clothes; “we had to dress quickly”; “dress the patient”; “Can the child dress by herself?”
- Wear clothes in a particular way or of a particular type
- Put clothes on (someone)
- (dress) a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
- made from or covered with gold; “gold coins”; “the gold dome of the Capitol”; “the golden calf”; “gilded icons”
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- coins made of gold
- amber: a deep yellow color; “an amber light illuminated the room”; “he admired the gold of her hair”
- An alloy of this
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
gold sparkly dresses – Geneva Black
Honey and Clover Necklace – Jumbo Gold Freshwater Pearls Necklace with Swarovski Crystal Spacers
This necklace is simple, yet so glamorous and elegant!
This piece will instantly dress up any outfit!
The necklace is 17.5" long.
Eastern lady fancy dress about 1956
gold sparkly dresses
Press a button, and Hannah Montana will sing “Pumpin’ Up the Party.” View larger.
What We Think
(what this means)
The Good: Great “rock-star” accessories, including a sparkly pink skirt, a headset for Hannah to sing into, and a light-up guitar
The Bad: Hard to get out of the box; arms and legs somewhat inflexible
In a Nutshell: Young girls will be inspired by Hannah’s self-confidence and style
At a Glance
Ages: 6 and up
Fashionable and Fun
Parents will need to help little ones get Hannah and her accessories out of the box, but once they do, kids can start to play with her right away. Hannah sings with the flip of a switch and the press of a button — use the clear, illustrated instructions to help you find them. The guitar also flashes with the press of a button that’s is easy to find even without reading the instructions. Girls can easily create different outfits for Hannah with the tights, shiny jacket, pink skirt and white boots that are included.
Inspiration for Girls
Hannah’s purble, light-up guitar will definitely appeal to young, would-be rock stars. Even if your child doesn’t aspire to stardom, she’ll be inspired by Hannah’s great voice and can-do attitude. Girls will also love her dressing her in the shiny jacket, pink skirt and the cute white boots. Hannah’s long, blonde hair is perfect for brushing with the white hairbrush that’s included. Girls will find lots of ways to style it! Accessories, such as the headset, really bring Hannah’s “live-in-concert” look to life.
Everybody Dance Now
We loved the purple, light-up guitar and wished we had one just like it. And we thought the golden headset really helped create the “live in concert” effect. The Hannah Montana doll is a little less flexible than you might hope, and it’s hard to position her to make her look as if she’s really playing guitar. But when Hannah sings “Pumpin Up the Party,” kids and adults alike will both want to get up and dance. She only sings about 25 seconds of the song, but the recording quality is high. Overall, we think fans of the popular young star are sure to love her “Live in Concert” doll and the two mini Hannah Montana posters that come with it.
What’s in the Box
Doll with fashion, pair of boots, light-up guitar, headset, brush, and two mini-posters.